CRM Contacts and Accounts are not showing up in Outlook?条评论
In Outlook, go to Tools|Address Book. From the drop-down list, choose the “CRM Contacts” Address Book. Is it blank?
If so, there’s an easy way to correct the problem.
- In Outlook, choose Options from the CRM Menu
- Click on the Address Book tab:
- Select “Match all contacts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM” and “Match all items in Microsoft Dynamics CRM”
- Click OK
- Synchronize with CRM by choose “Synchronize with CRM” from the CRM menu
- Return to CRM Address book. You should now see entries there.You might need to synch several times before they all get there. This setting is not set by default in 4.0 for some reason.