HMC 4.5 Rollup 1条评论
Microsoft has released an update that is dated October 8, 2008. This update fixes issues in the following components in Microsoft Solution for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration 4.5.
Additionally, this update also includes native 64-bit versions of the following components:
This update rollup fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- When more than one user has the same common name (CN) attribute, a server error is returned to the end-user from the RPCHTTPConfig Web site.
- An OutOfMemoryException exception is returned from the Exchange2007Provider component when you run a Get-AcceptedDomain command.
- Multiple issues occur with the Microsoft Exchange 2007 Out Of Office (OOF) agent.
- When you run an “Import Data from PlanManager to PWDB40” SQL agent job, some error messages are logged on the Log File viewer.
- When you try to create a TXT record by using the HMC DNS Provider, the HMC DNS Provider does not pass the DescriptiveText property that is required to create a Microsoft DNS_TXT Type..
- The Hosted Active Directory Web Service could not set the <properties> element of the CreateUser component through the Web Service class library.
- A Hosted Active Directory Web Service exception is thrown when the process reads the response of the CreateIIWResellerOrganization component by using the Web service proxy class.