HMC 4.5 UR 2 has been released.条评论
Description of Update Rollup 2 for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration 4.5
This update rollup fixes the following issues:
957583 Description of Update Rollup 1 for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration 4.5
957003 The RenameUser method does not change the samAccountName attribute in Solution for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration 4.0
This update rollup fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- You receive the following failure exception when you attempt to create a Resource Mailbox:
- The recipient ‘<UPN of Recipient>’ does not have access permission to the specified resource mailbox.
- The ChangeOrganizationPlan
- Assignment procedure in the Hosted Email 2007 Namespace fails with an error message that resembles the following:
Unable to create ‘cn=FolderAdmins@Hostedorg…’, object already exists
This error may occur if the hosted organization uses Public Folders.
- The CreateMailbox procedure in the Hosted Email 2007 Namespace fails with an error message that resembles the following:
- The NewUMDialPlan procedure in the Managed Unified Messaging 2007 Namespace restricts the value of the NumberOfDigitsInExtension parameter to the range of 3 to 7. The correct range is 1 to 20.
- A failure in a CreateMailbox procedure may result in inaccurate data in Exchange Resource Manager.
- The SmtpDomainCache task logs a success (0x0) status in Scheduled Tasks even if it fails.
- Some of the memory that the Exchange 2007 Provider consumes is not released as quickly as it should be.
- The health of a server may not be accurately updated by the Hosted Service Monitor procedures.